UAVs are becoming part of the standard toolkit of anyone looking to map the landscape. As with any tool, a UAV on a mapping project needs to be deployed appropriately. These sessions will dive into using photogrammetry to create 3D point clouds, building orthomosaics, cadastral and corridor surveying techniques, volumetric collection and calculations, and more. Come learn about the latest tips, tricks and best practices from leading end users and suppliers in surveying and mapping.
• Drone-Based 3D Mapping: The Major Data Revolution Happening Now
• Mapping the World - Innovation in LiDar and 3D Mapping – Panel
• Drones and Big Data (Making the Most of Your Imagery)
• Beyond the FAA: Cracking the State Law Conundrum
• Mapping and Modeling from Drone Images: Industry Solutions and Workflow with Pix4Dmapper
• The Step-by-Step Process for Beyond Visual Line of Sight FAA Approval
• Legal Information Every Drone Operator Needs to Know
• Workflow Integration - How to Get Your Staff to Buy-in!
• Using UAVs, Laser Scanners, and Ground Images to Create Highly-detailed 3D Reality Meshes for Industrial Sites
• Using Ardupilot Open-Source Systems for Professional Precision Mapping
• The Future of Beyond Visual Line of Sight Operations – Panel
• Developing Pilot Operating Handbook, Flight Operation Manuals and Implementing a Safety Management System, Parts I and II
Illinois Department of Transportation
JPH Land Surveying, Inc.
Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc.
Nevada Dept. of Transportation
Property Drone Consortium
Union Pacific • US Border Patrol
Open Spaces Land Consulting Ltd
Meridian Surveys • Terrestrial Imaging