Learn how to optimize field production time and build a plan to assure the required shots are captured with confidence. This intensive session begins with planning steps for unique shot styles through to editing techniques for the final video. This session will detail what is necessary for complete aerial storytelling, complementing ground footage, and generating unique elements to best to convey the story and clearly communicate the message.Topics will include:
• Creating a flight plan
• Perfect UAV and camera position strategies
• Everything you need to know about filters (polarizers, neutral density, gradients)
• Mastering the weather and other factors out of your control
• Advanced Flight Techniques
• Visual storytelling
• Post production tips and tricks
• Codec challenges, color correction, and stabilization
...and lots more!
Douglas is one of the highest-rated speakers at InterDrone anchoring many of our videography offerings. Douglas is the Managing Producer for Sundance Media Group, Inc. and VASST, and serves as a trainer and consultant for videographers, software manufacturers and broadcasters.
Douglas is an accomplished aerial photographer who thrives in the adrenaline-filled world of fast-action videography. His love of everything aerial has his focus on everything drone and UAV, from best practices in UAV cinematography to ensuring pilots understand the FAA laws.